As the world economies are going digital across the globe, every organization in every industry is trying to recognize an enormous business value they can gain by following automating processes that can accelerate operations, reduce costs, and drive better business outcomes.
Project scope and range vary according to the requirements from critical business processes that cut across multiple functional units and require high-end developers with high-end technology.
Automation is a wizard-driven solution and an all-in-one approach does not work with it.
Unfortunately for some companies, a particular successful automation project convinces organizations for the one solution that worked for a single mission-critical initiative and can be standardized across the entire organization, regardless of the scope or complexity of the process involved.
An all-in-one approach can lead to failed projects burning of money, time, opportunities, and often compromise good relationships with customers or key partners who had to endure bad experiences with your company because of those failed initiatives.
For addressing specific purposes, automation solutions are designed and it is more important in high-end processes where a company spent many millions of dollars and several years to design a mission-critical solution that involves many sub-processes.
Technical depth along with the sophistication feature simply doesn’t translate to a lower-end process or even a simple process that needs to be automated. And as a result, it can lead to frustrated users and a waste of time, effort, and money.
But due to rapid digitization across the globe, most companies are compelled to face intense pressure to align, update, change, innovate, automate, optimize, and transform as soon as they can. In that context, some business leaders might feel that since a certain automation company performed well here, the same strategy can be used across the company for all high-priority projects.
Certain niche automation providers in the market carry deep -expertise that is exceptionally strong for building the best mobile applications and others are uniquely strong in document automation.
5 Critical Steps followed for successful Process Automation:
As your organization is jumping into the digital economy and get your processes automated, here are 5 steps listed to guide you in taking the optimal decisions to meet the specific needs of your company:
3 perspectives one should keep in mind:
- First, reimagine the processes you need to create for the future, and second, automate all sub-processes around them and relentlessly optimize processes to drive the best outcomes.
- Companies always search for the lowest-cost solution which can solve their problem and deliver the desired business outcome. Companies need to ensure both design and ongoing application maintenance during the initial phase when making this decision. And it depends on who will be going to design these applications for you; is it professional developers or average working professionals who have knowledge?
- Companies always strive to automate all business operations quickly and inexpensively if possible, while ensuring fully assigned solutions with what your users expect today and tomorrow digitally.
- Never fall into a trap of false promises who can blow you away with wall-to-wall RPA, AI, APIs, or another fancy lingo. While these technologies can be fantastic for some processes, but not relevant for every process.
- If the CEO of the automation company promises you commitment for your successful project outcome? Strong executive support, high peer-review site ratings, high customer NPS, and a willingness to provide customer references by the vendor company are promising signs to get it going.
Today’s dynamic business ecosystem is putting enormous pressure on companies to move at a rapid pace into the digital economy, and for that process an essential element is automation.
As you begin or extend that journey, do not forget that designers are different for different processes and no single vendor can possibly deliver all the great outcomes you deserve for each of your automation projects.
Techsaga is an automation and software development company based in Noida which automates reporting, reconciliations, and workflow. Our future-ready professionals help organizations innovate, reduce costs and increase the accuracy and timeliness of their reporting. Techsaga helping companies by providing functionality to automate data processing and reporting across four key categories:
- Collect, combine, verify and validate data
- Calculations to analyze, formulae, and study aggregations and advanced analytics
- Data storage, business intelligence, and visualization under-reporting