Quickbooks need a good internet connection to work and bring out the best and offer it to their users to manage their tasks more efficiently. However, sometimes it fails to fulfill the user’s request if it is not stable and fast. The error 12152 is directly related to the improper internet connection. Read the blog below to know how to resolve Quickbooks error code 12152.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to troubleshoot the Quickbooks error 12152
Method - 1: Ensure that the Date and Time Settings on your Computer are correct.
The wrong date and time can impact the activities of internet-based schemes. So it is of vital importance to keep a check on the date and time settings on your computer and correct it when it is incorrect. To do so, follow the steps below -
1. At the bottom on the right-hand side, Right-click on the date and time section.
2. Then choose to Adjust date/time and then hit on change date and time
3. Type the correct data and hit on apply
4. To confirm the steps above and save the changes, click on ok.
Method - 2: Reset Your Internet Settings
It may be possible that any software might have made changes to the internet settings, which might not be compatible with QuickBooks software. If this is the case, follow the steps below to reset the settings to default.
- Close Quickbooks and then head to Control Panel.
- Then in the search bar, write Internet options and choose it to launch the Internet Properties window.
- Then navigate to the advanced tab and hit on the Restore advanced settings button.
- To confirm it hit on ok and launch QuickBooks to see if the error has been resolved.
Method - 3: Restore Your Computer Settings and System Files
If the above-required steps did not work for you, the next step would be to restore the computer’s settings. To do this, follow the steps below -
- Sign in to the system as an admin and then navigate to the start button
- Hit on All Programs and choose Accessories
- Press on the System Tools and hit on the System Restore option
- As a new window pops up on the screen, you have to hit on Restore my computer to an earlier time and then click on Next, and then the System Restore button.
- Hit on Next and select the latest system restore point and then click on Next.
- A window stating confirmation will display on the screen.
- Then finally, restart the device.
Related Quickbooks Topics: How to Reconcile in QuickBooks, how to set up a loan in QuickBooks, How to install Quickbooks, export chart of accounts QuickBooks online, what is the gear icon Quickbooks, How to Install QuickBooks, QuickBooks error 3371, Reset QuickBooks Password