HP printers offer first-class facilities to their users worldwide. If you’ve got also bought a replacement HP wireless printer and don’t skills to line it abreast of your OS, then this detailed guide will are available handy. during this guide, we bring back you the only procedures and guidelines on the way to found out HP Officejet Pro 6800 driver through its official 123.hp.com/setup page.
How to found out the HP Officejet Pro 6800 Driver via 123.hp com/setup officejet pro 6800 On Windows?
There are two ways to attach an HP Officejet Pro 6978 alongside your Windows OS. Configure your new printer by visiting the www.123.hp.com/setup page through SSID and password, WPS ways.
- Take out your new HP Officejet Pro 6800 printer and switch it ‘On’
- Open your Windows OS on the other side and click on on ‘Start’
- Go to the ‘Control Panel’ and open the folder of ‘Network and Connectivity’
- Click on the ‘hp.com/ojpro6800 icon and continue the ‘Settings’ to open it.
- Select the wizard of ‘Setup’ and hit the button of ‘OK’
Once you click on the ‘OK’ button, the wizard searches the available networks automatically and displays them on your system.
- Click on the right ‘HP Officejet Pro 6800 Wireless network’ and follow the on-screen instructions and found out the wireless printer.
- Visit the official website of HP printers to download the printer software if needed. for instance, if you've got purchased an hp.com/officejet pro 6800 all in one printer, then follow the below-mentioned steps
- Go to the ‘Internet Browser’ and sort ‘hp com/oj6800 Find the choice of ‘Download’ and click on thereon to download the printer software of this particular model number.
- Once the download is completed, open the file and click on on ‘Run’
- Now, enter the WPS that's Wi-Fi credentials or SSID of your home network to attach your Printer with your OS with no problem.