Sometimes you won’t see a code or an error code number when Google Play isn’t working correctly or crashes, so then you would have to perform some steps to resolve the issue yourself. If Google Play services have errors, There are also steps you can try to make it work again. Read the blog below to know “How to resolve Google Play service issues step by step”
Google Play is made for Android devices. Follow the steps below to resolve your issue-
- Try to switch on and off your phone. Relaunching your phone works wonders sometimes, and errors also get resolved. Restart your device.
- You would have to force close the Google Play store app. To do these, head to settings hit on Apps notificationsHit on All apps then choose Google Play Store Then tap force stop hit on Ok
- Launch and Relaunch Airplane mode. This sometimes helps. You can head over to settings to toggle airplane mode.
- Then head over to Internet settings, and you will see Airplane Mode.
- Switch on and off your wifi for some time. To do that, you have to head over to settings.
- You can reset your router. Resetting your router can help a ton in some situations.
- Remove your SD card as it sometimes creates problems with Google Play it isn’t set up correctly.
- Remove Google Play store cache by going to settings click on apps and notifications see all apps then hit on Google Play Store Choose storage and cache Then clear cache.
- Eliminate Cache data as this might help Google Play services to behave.
- You might have disabled some apps, and Google Play depends on other apps to run. So head over to Settings Click on Apps and notifications then See all apps Then surf through the app list and see apps that are disabled and enable them. This might help resolve the error.
- Deactivate Proxy Server/VPN. If you use a private network or any other server, switch it off and check if this solves this problem.
- Ensure that the system’s date and time settings are correct. As incorrect dates and times can also cause problems with Google Play.
Related Topics: how to insert a text box in google docs, how to do a hanging indent on google docs, How to Share Files or Google Doc, Change Ownership of a Google Doc, How to Add Audio to Google Slides, how to empty trash in google drive, HTTP Error 403 Google Drive
- What are the different ways to add text boxes in your Google Docs?
- How to fix the issue of not opening links on Android?
- How to fix Gmail not syncing on your android?
- How to Fix Gmail Error - 404,500,102, 001
- How to fix Google Docs Error
- How to change the default font in Google Docs?
- How to fix Google Drive error