You can now easily download Facebook videos online directly on your device and there are many ways to go about it. But why is it needed to save FB posts in the internal storage of your device, you ask? It is because as amusing as this social media platform may be, there is a little catch to it. It allows its users to upload media files in the form of videos and images but there is a snag to it. One can only view it when online. So what do you do when you wish these posts any time later, even when offline, or even better, re-share on other platforms?
The only way around this is to download FB posts directly on the device by using some external sources. There are many ways to download FB videos and images available in the market, and in this article, we will discuss the best one of them, so if this sounds up your alley then make sure you read this article till the end.
Many options are available in the market, the internet is filled to the brim with amazing tools like FB video downloader apps and websites facilitating the download of FB posts for free.
There are a plethora of options to choose from, however, it is very important to figure out the best alternative that will bring you the best and efficient results.
Below, we have discussed in detail the best way to download FB videos and images in high quality and for free.
Best Way To Download FB Videos And Images
Downloading using a third-party app is what we mostly prefer as it is the most convenient and easiest way to download Facebook videos and images. There are many good apps available in the market that provide amazing features all under one roof, keeping all the hassle at bay.
Best Third-Party App To Download FB Videos And Images
We highly recommend using the “Status Download for WhatsApp” app powered by jameinfotech. This is the best video downloader app available in 2021. Its unmatched efficiency and versatility vouch for its position as number one in the market.
More about the app….
Status Download for WhatsApp
RATINGS: 4.4 STARS
RATED FOR 12+
DOWNLOADS: 1,000,000+ DOWNLOADS
RELEASED ON 3 MARCH 2018
- Versatile app; allows download from various platforms like WhatsApp, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Daily posts available; this app has a separate dedicated section for bringing to you freshly brewed content and posts that you can use for various occasions like festivals of Diwali, Holi, and Eid, etc.
- Allows re-sharing of the downloaded content.
- User-friendly interface and easy process.
- The app doesn’t bug with too many ads.
The Process To Download FB Posts Using A Third-Party App
Get the app for free from Google Play Store.
- Run the status downloader app and switch to the “FB videos” tab by swiping right.
- Register/ login into your FB account via this app.
- View your FB feed and navigate to the video you wish to download via this app.
- Click on the video and select the “download” option from the popup box.
- On the next page, click on the “down arrow” to complete the save.
You will find the content in the “saved” section of the app. Head onto its “how to use” section for more help.
We hope that this article will come in handy for you and that you will make the most of this information and the online tool.
Make sure you have taken the due permission from the user whose content you wish to save to your device. Use this information and online tool responsibly.