To confirm the American Express new card you need to access the confirmation page by visiting the americanexpress.com/confirmcard page. If you have the username and password details of your American Express account then you can easily access the confirmation page by providing the login details. If you are using a mobile phone to activate your AMEX card then you may need to find the AMEX app to download and install it by visiting the App or Play Store on your device. So, if you are also looking to access the American Express Card confirmation page then you have visited the right page. Today we are going to discuss the way to access the American Express Card confirmation page in this post.
Way to access the American Express Card Confirmation page
Using a mobile or computer, you need to follow the steps that are introduced below by us to access the American Express Card confirmation page.
- Using a web browser of your mobile or computer, visit the americanexpress.com/confirmcard page
- Or download and install the AMEX mobile app on your Android or iPhone by visiting the App or Play Store
- After installing the app, visit the login page and enter the username and password details to log in to your account
- After entering the details, check it and tap on the ‘Login’ button
- Now, you have accessed the American Express Card confirmation page
- Enter the card number and other information that is asked on the confirmation page to confirm your card
To sum up, if you have received a new AMEX card recently then you will need to access the AMEX card confirmation page to activate your card. The way to access and activate your new AMEX card is simple and clear. All you need to do is, using a mobile or computer, visit the americanexpress.com/confirmcard page and enter the login details to access the page.