The free webmail service- AOL Mail allows you to change the password of your account frequently. You can set a new password for your account easily by visiting the “Account Security” section on your account. To access your AOL email account, you may need to log into it using the username and password of your email account. To change the password of your AOL email account using the iPhone or Android phone, you need to download and install the AOL Mail mobile app by visiting the App or Play Store on your device. Today we are discussing how to change AOL Mail password of your account.
Steps to change the password of your AOL Mail account
Before moving on to the steps to change the password of your AOL email account make sure that your device has active internet.
- Using a device (mobile or computer), visit the AOL Login webpage
- Or launch the AOL Mail app on your mobile
- Fill in the username and password details and tap on the ‘Login’ button
- After accessing the account, head to your profile icon and tap on it
- Then, find the ‘Account Security’ option and click on it
- On this page, choose a new password for your account
- To save the changes, tap on the ‘Submit’ button
- Finally, you have completed the steps for how to change AOL Mail password
Note: While choosing a new password for your AOL Mail account make sure to make it strong and unique by including the alphanumeric characters.
To sum up, you can change the password of your AOL email account whenever you wish to do that. The process to change the AOL Mail account password is pretty easy and clear. If you are not logged into your AOL account then you can log in to your account using the steps introduced in this post and change the password of your account by visiting the “Account Security” section. Hopefully, you have learned about how to change AOL account password.