amazon.com/code can help you to activate the amazon service you want on your streaming device, check out the link to our website to know more about it. In case you're a proud owner of Amazon Firestick and want to control your streaming device with your voice commands as Amazon Fire TV Stick comes with an Alexa integrated remote. Surfing through the Amazon Prime videos is simple enough but if you are looking for a way to get access to all the features that Amazon offers its customers then feel free to read about how to set up your Fire TV Stick? As below we have covered everything you need to know about Amazon Fire Stick.
How to set up your Fire TV Stick?
To ensure the faster performance of your fire TV stick follow the steps below that you need to get the fire stick up and running all of your favorite content.
1. Plug one end of the Micro USB cable into the Fire Stick and the other end into the power adapter.
2. Now plug the Fire Stick into the HDMI port of your TV and Press Home on your remote.
3. Press Play/Pause on your remote and Select Your Language.
4. Now connect your Tv with the Wi-Fi network to get access to the internet.
5. Now Login to your Amazon account or click on register to Create an Account.
6. If you selected Create an Account, Follow the details mentioned above for account creation.
7. Now as your account is created Sign up for Amazon Prime Subscription.
8. Then Select and Choose Apps to walk through Amazon's Prime Videos app.
9. Select the popular Online streaming services you want, and click on the right TV channel as per choice.
10. Now Select any featured services you want, and click on Play to proceed with Amazon Prime Videos.
11. Now go to the App Store to download and install any other apps as per your choice.
Now the setup of your Firestick is completed.
nfl.com/activate is the only way to activate your NFL subscription on your streaming device, check out the link to our website to know more about it.