20th July, 2020
Kindly find below the interview guidelines for the 2020 National Students’ Award.
- All nominees must have a CLIQAFRIQ account, because that is where the interview will be held.
- Interviews will start on Monday, 20th July, 2020 and will last for two weeks.
- On 20th July, nominees are required to post a detailed profile (achievements) on https://cliqafriq.com/nsaacademy
- The post in point 3) supra must include at least one picture of the nominee which could be used for the poster and other needed graphic designs.
- Nominees are allowed to add photos and video evidence of achievements relating the award category in question.
- To add a video, the nominee may have to post it first on youtube and add the link to the post in point 3) above.
- Only one post will be regarded per nominee regardless of the number of categories so kindly take your time to prepare the post.
- Nominees must add name and category or categories nominated to the post.
- The Executive Council which is responsible for interviews will go through them one by one, and ask questions on the post, and nominees will answer in a chain of conversations. Which will be comments on the post.
- If no question is asked on yours, then it means no one had a question about it and so it may be considered satisfactory.
- The public is permitted to ask questions too, and nominee answers to those questions (if material) will also count.
Below is the criteria for awarding marks to nominees.
- Interviews 30% based on the requirements for each category as has been spelt in the NSA Handbook.
- Nominees general posts, likes and comments on CLIQAFRIQ 10% https://cliqafriq.com
- Voting 60% on CLIQVOTE (https://cliqafriq.com/cliqvote/)
Prince David Orchill