If you want to watch youtube on your television first you need to link your laptop or mobile to your tv using a code. And then connect your tv with your home wifi to stream youtube on your tv. To do so you need to follow the steps given below:
- Launch the YouTube app on your Smart TV or streaming device and go to settings.
- Click on “Link with TV code” and write down the code.
- Now open your mobile or laptop and visit tv.youtube.com/start.
- Now open your profile and go to YouTube settings.
- Tap on Watch on TV, Tap Enter TV Code, and enter the code you wrote down earlier on the screen.
- After this, you can now stream YouTube on your tv or streaming device.
Nowadays an Amazon prime user can watch the prime videos on many supporting devices like Amazon Fire tv, Gaming consoles, HULU, Android Tv, Apple Tv, Smart Tv, iPhones, Smartphones, and many other devices. To do so first you need to connect your streaming device with wifi and an Amazon Prime account. For more details, you can visit our website at www.amazon.com/mytv
Amazon Prime on Streaming media player and set-top box
- Download the Prime Video app on your streaming device.
- launch the Amazon Prime Video app.
- To Register your device got to www.amazon.com/mytv then there are two ways to do so which are described below:
- Select “Sign in and start watching” and enter your Amazon login information to login into your account.
- Choose “Register on the Amazon website” to get a 5–6 character Activation code, then sign in to your Amazon account and enter the given code.
Now you are able to stream Amazon prime on your streaming device.
If you are having any kind of trouble while accessing Amazon Prime or Youtube on your device. You can always visit our website given in the description for help. For any other query, you can always get in touch with our customer support executives via the chat button given on our website. Hope you love our article and share it with your friends and family if they are in need of help.