With the world-class software design, QuickBooks caught a lot of attention. This was specifically because of its cloud products that included accepting payments, managing and paying bills, and other payroll functions. Let's discuss account creation, recovery, and adding accountants.
CREATING QUICKBOOKS ONLINE ACCOUNT
Listed below are the steps involved in creating a QuickBooks account:
- Visit the Intuit official web page.
- Go for "Create an Account".
- Enter the requested credentials.
- Set a strong password.
- Hit on "Create Account".
Note: You'll then receive a link for email verification- follow the instructions, and you're done.
ADDING AN ONLINE ACCOUNTANT
Here's how you can add an accountant to your account:
- Go to the QuickBooks Online login page.
- Submit the credentials and log in.
- Locate the "Settings" icon and tap on it.
- Get into the "Manage Users" option.
- Further, get into "Accounting Firm".
- Go for the "Invite Accountant" option.
- Submit the required information.
- Tap on "Next" and then on "Finish".
Note: Add up to two accountants and contact QuickBooks support if you've already added two accountants but are reluctant to replace them.
RECOVERING YOUR QUICKBOOKS ACCOUNT
Follow the below steps to recover your account if you've forgotten your user ID or password:
- Go to the official login page.
- Go for "Forgot your Password?".
- Follow the prompted instructions.
- After retrieval, try logging in again.
Note: Choose "Forgot your User ID" if you do not recall it.
A QuickBooks Online login account has its perks. You get detailed and precise financial information that has proved reliable for small and medium business organizations. The read above focuses on creating a QuickBooks account, adding online accountants for better accounting advice, and recovering your account in case you've forgotten the user ID or password. Follow the above steps and enjoy all the benefits of a QuickBooks account and yield a better accounting experience in today's dynamic world.
This informative read is dedicated to your QuickBooks Online account, from creating it to adding online accountants and retrieving your account.