With EarthLink Webmail, users may access email services using a standard web browser, in contrast with email support which requires the use of specialized email software. A web-based email system that allows users to access their emails through their browser on any connected computer or device.
You've been having problems with your Earthlink Webmail Not Working? Don't worry, many users face issues with their EarthLink email accounts but they can be easily resolved. EarthLink email problems are usually common, but they usually require simple troubleshooting to be resolved. Hence, continue reading to discover how EarthLink problems can be fixed using the simple steps below.
Why Is EarthLink Email not working?
These are some of the most common reasons why Earthlink Webmail Not Working
- Connectivity issues
- Server outage
- Incorrect EarthLink configuration issues
- Too much browser cache
- Disablesd Cookies
- Server issues
- Other problems
How To Recover Earthlink Email Password
In order to recover EarthLink email passwords, the user has to follow some necessary steps provided by customer support team. If you are a new user, we can show you the best process.
Methods of changing the Earthlink email password:
- Open the EarthLink email portal first.
- After that, you will need to log in with your email address.
- Now tap the Forgot password option.
- The user will now be redirected to the security questions page.
- All you have to do now is answer a few questions and submit them.
- The one-time valid code will be sent to your mobile phone.
- You can now drop the code into the required section of email settings.
- Create a new, strong password now.
- When you submit them, a new password will be assigned to your EarthLink account.
Steps To Fix EarthLink Webmail Problems
Check Your Internet Connection: In case, your internet connection does not work properly, try switching to another connection or contacting your Internet service provider, a better option that helps troubleshooting the issue.
Access Homepage and Navigate: Websites sometimes change their URL structures, so the page you're trying to access may have a new url pattern. You should navigate to the homepage and look for the navigation for the page you're trying to access.
Server/DNS Change: It may be that your computer is still pointing to the old server IP address. Websites may have moved to a new server or they may have switched DNS providers. So try for new server to fix the issue
Updates to EarthLink: To fix the Earthlink Webmail Not Working issue Be sure to keep your email box updated with all types of updates. Also, make sure to update your browser so that you can access your email account.
Reference: Earthlink Webmail Not Working